An uneven diamond can cause slips and trips that could cost the game. Make sure that your field is smooth and reliable with this Baseball/Softball Field Tamp. Fill in and pack down dirt around the high-traffic areas on the diamond, such as home plate and the pitcher's mound, to minimize the risk of injuries and keep your facility in top condition. Made of durable steel, the tamp is strong enough to level and pack the loose dirt and covers a wide area, so you can get the job done quickly.
- Use to pack down dirt and ensure an even playing surface on your home baseball field
- 0.5 in. steel plate withstands the stress of repeated impacts on the field
- Covers a 12 in. x 12 in. surface area, so you can get the whole home plate area covered quickly
- Durable 48 in. steel handle keeps the tamp near hand level, so you don't have to strain your back to get the job done
- Two-handed design allows you to get a secure grip for smooth, even tamping
- Color: Blue
- Color Family: Blue
- Handle Length: 48 in.
- Handle Material: Steel
- Head Length: 12 in.
- Head Material: Steel
- Head Width: 12 in.
- Product Weight: 35 lb.
- Tamp base is made of 1/2"-thick steel plate
- Covers a 12" x 12" area
- Heavy duty 48" steel handle