Found a Lower Price?×
Found a lower price? Let us know. Fill out the form below with the lower price information and our customer service team will email you back within 24 hours to let you know if we can match or beat the lower price.
Bulk Paint/Graco Fieldlazer Special (20 Buckets)
Item #: R2SGFL
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Order here online or call with flyer code R2SGFL.
Buy 20 pails of Ready2Spray white field marking paint and a Graco Field Lazer for only $2,655.00!
Ready2Spray athletic field marking paint is a pre-diluted ultra-bright white, high hiding paint specially formulated for striping of athletic fields where soccer, football, lacrosse or other sports are played. It can be used on grass, dirt or cinder fields.
- Pre-diluted and ready to spray right out of the pail
- Use of optical brighteners to enhance the glow of white
- Just mix the paint and it is ready to perform
- Formulated to work great with airless or compressed air-marking machines
- Water based
- Easy cleanup
- Little to no settling
- Stimulates root growth
Remove lid and mix well before use to ensure homogeneity. Product is best applied with line striping spray equipment but can also be applied with roller or brush. No dilution is necessary. The surface should be dry and free of debris. Air and surface temperature should be between 50 - 100 Degree's F. Clean up equipment with water immediately after use. Consult MSDS and wear personal protective equipment before using product.
Dry to Touch: 30 Min
Dry to Recoat: 1 Hour
- Exclusive tall-wheel cart rolls easily over ruts and cleat marks
- Easy out filter makes tip clogs a thing of the past
- 35cc Honda 4 stroke engine
- Three semi pneumatic 14" tires
- 900 psi
- Gas tank holds .65 gallons and should be good for 45 minutes
- Adjustable spray shields make line width changes from 4"-8" fast and easy with no tools
- Siphons from the original 5 gallon paint container to eliminate tank and pot cleaning hassles
- Fold-down handle makes transportation easy; Weight: 80 lbs.